How to perform the daily prayers?
It is obligatory for every Muslim to perform the following five prayers every day during the prescribed times:
- Salat al-Fajr (Dawn prayer), which consist of two units (each unit of prayer is called a rak`ah)
- Salat al-Zuhr (Midday prayer) consisting of four units
- Salat al-`Asr (Afternoon prayer) consisting of four units
- Salat al-Maghrib (Dusk prayer) which consist of three units
- Salat al-`Isha (Night prayer) consisting of four units.
But do you know how to perform them? If you would like to learn click on one of the following:
Play Interactive Video - Step by Step Instructions on how to Perform our Prayers